Not so fast. As the first signs of easing are starting to play out around the world, it's good to remember this is new territory for everyone and there's much we still don't know about the long-term behavior of this particular coronavirus strain.
Different governments and agencies are sure to have their own cadence for reintegrating and going back to business as usual, including taking a phased approach that slowly relaxes some measures while keeping an eye out for spikes in new coronavirus cases.
One thing's for sure -- your lifestyle won't return to "normal" all at once. While we won't know for certain what will or won't be allowed until those measures arrive, there are some common-sense codes that we don't see going away any time soon.
- Don't throw a party or hit the bars
- Don't stop washing your hands
- Don't immediately visit high-risk people
- Don't plan a big international vacation
- Don't sell your home office and home workout equipment